702 Marshall Street
Redwood City, CA 94063
only 5% selected each year
When representing out of state residents we commonly deal with the following:
- The Hague Convention: International custody disputes.
- Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Act: Interstate custody disputes.
- Revised Uniform Reciprocal Enforcement of Support Act: Interstate collection of support.
- Full Faith and Credit Clause of the United States Constitution: Interstate divorce recognition.
- California Personal Jurisdiction: Authority of California divorce courts over foreign residents and assets.
CLICK HERE for a sample of Questions & Answers given in e-mail correspondence discussing jurisdiction issues.